The 2016 presidential election is coming. Do your fact checks here! Past experience shows that the candidates present conflicting information, and the fact check websites may add their own spin. USAfacts.org provides a solution by making it easy to view graphs of past and present trends using official data from the following sources:
- U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of the Treasury Bureau of the Public Debt
- U.S. Energy Information Administration
- U.S. Federal Housing Finance Agency
- U.S. Social Security Administration
- The World Bank
For transparency, each graph provides the link to the government data source utilized.
Now you have the real facts … enjoy!